The perfect christmas gift: “Quatrelle”
The perfect christmas gift: Arton Rotaru’s “Quatrelle”:
This is one of those cars you’ll be proud to have. To have and to have fun with :)
The [aR] Quatrelle + Rallye Raid model is entirely modeled, painted, and scripted from scratch. It is built with handmade ‘Levels of Detail’ only. It provides a compromise between land impact and visual quality. You DO NOT have to increase your RenderVolumeLODFactor, and mess up your overall viewer performance, to view this model correctly, even from a distance far away
The vehicle is fully functional. It drives physically. No avatar attachments (besides the Speedometer HUD).
To drive the car use arrow, or WASD and PageUp/PageDown keys as usual.
Land Impact [aR] Quatrelle v1.0: 43
Land Impact [aR] Quatrelle Rallye Raid v1.0: 45
– 100 % Mesh
– Handmade LODs only
– Normal and Cruise Control mode.
– LL Road Turn mode. (Easy to maneuver on LL roads.
– Hi and Low Gear mode (6 speeds in each mode)
– Working Doors, Wipers, Steering Wheel, Projection Lights (front, rear), Direction Indicators
– Speedometer & Odometer (onboard & HUD)
– Customizable License Plates & Door Logo (License Plate templates included)
– Driver + 3 passengers
– Access: Owner, Group, Everybody*
– Passenger eject function
– 18 Colors + Dirt
- Auto Dirt (Get dirty while driving)
– Various particle effects.
– Ground & Hover mode
– Show/Hide option for various extras. (e.g. Picnic Basket, Suitcase, Roof Rack, Jerry Cans etc.)
– Free Updates
– Rez Zone Finder integrated into the HUD. (Scans the region for public rezz zones)
– and more…
*When Access is set to ‘Everybody’, the vehicle will be ‘Temporary’ as soon as the avatar starts to drive. The vehicle will delete itself when the driver stands up.
All 2D/3D/Scripting by arton Rotaru.
More pics: http://www.flickr.com/photos/85276288@N07/