Archive for Dezember 2011
After so many months development time Arton Rotaru’s „Mesh Expedition Station Wagon“ has been finished last night. There surely is no other car on the grid that has all the features Arton’s Station Wagon has.
Requires a Mesh capable Second Life Viewer.
Some of the features which you can see in Arton’s video (Link below):
- 100% Mesh
- Realistic 4WD Physics
- High and Low Gear Mode (6 speeds in each mode)
- Working Doors, Steering Wheel, Projection Lights (front, rear), Speedometer & Odometer (onboard & HUD), Direction Indicators, everything is shown in the video
- Customizable License Plates & Door Logo
- Driver + 4 passengers
- Access: Owner, Group, Everybody*
- 11 colors included
- Ground & Hover Mode
- and more
* When Access ist set to ‚Everybody‘, the vehicle will be temp as soon as the avatar starts to drive. The vehicle will delete itself when the driver stands up.
Pictures and Links below.
Nach so vielen Monaten Entwicklungszeit ist er heute Nacht fertig geworden: Arton Rotaru’s „Mesh Expedition Station Wagon“.
Ohne Übertreibung: Es gibt kein anderes Auto auf dem Grid, das so sorgfältig Den Rest des Beitrags lesen »
The best mesh top and pants I’ve seen in SL so far.
Very well done, Onyx …
Second Life teaches to fly :)
Froukje Hoorenbeek made a fantastic kitchen for her lable „Dutchie“. The kitchen is a very fine piece of accurately made furniture. Form the notecard:
ANIMATIONS: The kitchen can seat 2 people and offers 24 animations. 21 of the animations can be played solo and there are 12 couple animations. Among them are working animations like doing the dishes, stirring, frying and chopping, but also relaxing animations like drinking coffee, talking, hugging and kissing.
There are no balls, just sit anywhere on the table and the menu appears. Go to the top of the menu and choose swap to change seats.
REZZING SCENES: 6 animations come with rezzer scenes. These take up 3 extra prims.
WEARABLE ITEMS: There are a 11 wearable items inside. The kitchen will offer you these when Den Rest des Beitrags lesen »